Wednesday 22 January 2014

Hate And The Battle to End It...

Below is a reply I made on Breast Augmentation Forum in regards to some very discriminatory and hateful words made by the moderators.
"Firstly I would like to say that I am now 7 days post-op and healing amazingly quickly thanks to my doctors amazing work(Dr. Marc Dupere) and good genes ;) On the 14th of January I had Allergen 700cc silicone overs and simply, could not be happier :) My body now matches the girl Ive for so long wished to be :) I'd like to thank all the women on here for sharing their stories and answering pretty much every question that could be thought of. Now my story is a little different than most but I know there are some of you out there like me that are/were hiding and I feel the need to bring this out in the open after having read a post in the FAQ section which kind of well, engaged me a lil bit. See link and text below.."

http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/forum-faq/143586-transsexual-men-forum.html
[Recently, we had a transsexual man join the forum. This member was having SRA (sexual reassignment surgery), which includes ba. While I would love to be able to provide support in these types of cases, we just can't. We just don't have the knowledge base for that. Additionally, we've done polls on the forum over the years which asked the question "Are you comfortable with men having ba being on the forum?". Each time, the very large majority votes a resounding "no". The forum has to cater to the larger majority, otherwise there is no forum without members.

We do have gay women on the forum, which no one has ever had a problem with. Men, even if they are having surgery to change their sex, still make some women uncomfortable due to the personal nature of the forum. For this reason, transsexuals are not allowed. It has nothing to do with anyone's views on the subject. On a personal note, I'm very pro when it comes to the rights of the LGBT community.

Just wanted to post and clear this up.]



Now I could go on and on about this for days in regards to the uninformed and insensitive nature of the post but will try to keep it short. Firstly, "Transsexual Men" are men who were born in a female body, just as transsexual women are women who were born in a male body. Secondly, these polls in regards to "men having BA's on the forum" does not address the issue at hand. Is goes way beyond the "bits-and-pieces" that physically differentiate the sexes. Transgendered women ARE WOMEN!!. They are not men "trying to be women" Without a doubt there are transgendered women on this forum hiding because of this very serious error in judgement on the part of the mods on this forum. These girls are looking for information just like EVERY SINGLE CIS WOMAN ON THIS FORUM!! We need to get this information out in the open because it only leads to a large group of girls on the interweb feeling the need to hide who they are when in fact they are so much like each and every one of you, looking for answers to the same question you do. I would ask that the mods remove this hateful and severely misinformed post. If I end up being banned for this, I would like to again thank all the women on here for sharing all of their great and sincere information because it has helped me and MANY transgendered women like myself, this I know for sure :)

Mïta
I would ask any anyone who reads this to visit that forum and please voice your disapproval for these discriminatory remarks in a kind and respectful manner to help fight and change the way people view this incredibly important subject. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this blog and act on the hateful speech.

1 comment:

  1. Whilst I believe the actual unlevel rivalry must outlaw transgender ladies by fighting in a sport, I'm in addition in particular anxious regarding letting transgenders to help contend with fight activities particularly. Could you visualize Kimbo Cut or even Ashley Hendricks getting a intercourse change along with getting allowed to contend towards ladies? The outcomes will be heinous along with immensely hazardous. Here is some transgender articles for you!

    ReplyDelete